Carbon Monoxide

Carbon monoxide be alarmedbanner_d_120x600-1.1Carbon Monoxide – What is it?
Carbon Monoxide is a very highly poisonous gas that is extremely difficult to detect as you cannot see, smell or taste it. You may not be aware of its presence until it is too late as Carbon Monoxide has no taste, smell or colour.
Symptoms are similar to flu. They include headache, dizziness, and fatigue, nausea and chest pains.

Protect you, your family or your Tenants by purchasing from us, a Carbon Monoxide Alarm for only £48.00 Including VAT and fitting.

Between 2009 and 2010 there were officially 59 carbon monoxide fatalities and 117 casualties in the UK, (Source Daily Mail 12th February 2011) but the Organization “Carbon Monoxide Awareness” fear this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Make sure you service your appliances regularly, and if you don’t use John Mac Heating, then make sure you use a Gas Safe Registered Engineer, who is legally able to work on all gas appliances.

Ask to check the back of their Gas Safe Card to see what appliances they can work on, as they may be Gas Safe Registered, but only qualified to work on boilers, not fires or cookers!

Carbon Monoxide Alarm

gas-safe-card-for-carbon-monoxide-page

Trade Accreditations

facebook Find us on Facebook

twitter Find us on Twitter

linkedin Find us on Linkedin

0208 420 2344
Top